Bookkeeping service for accounting firms
It is a known secret that many successful accounting firms outsource their time consuming bookkeeping tasks to third party outsourcing suppliers. This allows the accountants spend more time with their clients and to meet more prospective clients.
These fast growing accounting firms use outsourcing as a tool because it offers an immediate solution to their problems.
Here are the common problems faced by accounting firms...
- High salaries of good bookkeepers
- Good bookkeeping staff leaving for other opportunities
- Increase in overheads associated with staff (space, rental, software etc.,)
- No time to win new clients
- Lot of time being spent on non-billable work
- Difficulty in increasing the profitability of practice
Outsourcing your bookkeeping is an easy and instant solution for all these problems. When you start to outsource your bookkeeping tasks all these problems are immediately sorted out.
Statistics also show that outsourcing could save your practice costs by as much as 55%. It also gives you a chance for you to focus on winning new clients.
This is why many successful accounting firms outsource their bookkeeping tasks.
How does bookkeeping outsourcing work
- You collect all your client documents
- You send the information to us
- Our team of professional bookkeepers will complete all your tasks
- Your clients need not know about us
- You will be the single point of contact for all our communications
What bookkeeping tasks can we do for you
- Bookkeeping write ups
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Cash flow & budgeting
What software can we work on
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Simply Accounting
- Rent manager
- Many more…
Why Integra for outsourcing your bookkeeping
- 10+ years experience serving accounting firms across USA and Canada
- You deal with a US corporation and not a foreign company
- Guaranteed data protection and confidentiality
- Local support for your peace of mind
- Good English skills for easy communication
- You get a high quality service at a low price
- Quick support via phone, email and instant message
- What are your benefits
- You can save salary costs by 50%
- You can focus more on growing your business
- You can avoid the hassle of recruiting bookkeepers (and managing them)
Just get in touch with us, and we will be happy to discuss your outsourced bookkeeping options.