Bookkeeping outsourcing for accounting firms
You want to grow your accounting practice. But there are various factors that hold you back from growing. Now is the correct time for you to grow your business using the help of outsourcing. By outsourcing your bookkeeping you can leave the day to day tasks with us while you focus on your growth and expanstion. Also by outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks to us, you don't take any risk.
You no longer need to worry about finding good quality bookkeepers and increasing your expense and overheads. You can just channel all your energy towards adding new clients with the knowledge of having a reliable partner who will back you on your growth.
How does bookkeeping outsourcing work?
- You collect client documents and send them to us (Scan/Email/Fax)
- Our team from India will do all your work
- We will be stay in the background and you will be the single point of contact for all our communications
What bookkeeping tasks can you outsource?
- Bookkeeping write ups
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Cash flow & budgeting
- Invoice processing
- Easy Accounts
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Simply Accounting
- Many more…
Why Integra should be your outsourcing partner?
- US corporation with our own offshore office
- As responsible for data security as you are
- Flexible and transparent price plans
- Top notch confidentiality and data security measures
- Single point of contact at our Indian office
However, we were made to eat the humble pie by Integra’s excellent team. It is easy for us to communicate with Integra than our clients. They are with us in a second on instant message or just a phone call away. They are our trusted allies. Now all of us wish we had known them before. Our aim is to hide Integra, from our competitors
Mark Peasley, Accountant