Bookkeeping service for accounting firms
We offer outsourced bookkeeping service for accounting and CPA firms. We serve accounting firms of all sizes across USA, UK, Canada and Australia since 2004. Our bookkeepers are professionally qualified and have many years of experience working with various types of clients. Many of our bookkeepers are also QuickBooks Pro advisors and Xero certified professionals.
We also offer you guaranteed turnaround time for each task. We will work completely behind the scene as your own back office. When you use our service, you can leave all your laborious bookkeeping tasks to us and focus on high income generating accounting and taxation tasks.
Why Integra for outsourcing your bookkeeping
- 12+ years' experience (since 2004) serving accounting firms across USA and Canada
- You work with a US corporation and not with an unknown foreign company
- You get guaranteed high quality service at a very low price
- Guaranteed 12-hour support response for all your enquiries
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA based support team
- Guaranteed data protection, privacy and confidentiality
- We adapt our process to suit your specifications and standards
What bookkeeping tasks can you outsource
- Bookkeeping write ups
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Cash flow & budgeting
6 reasons why accounting firms outsource bookkeeping
- High salaries for good bookkeepers
- Difficulty in retaining good staff who leave for other opportunities
- Increase in overheads associated with staff (space, rental, software etc.,)
- No time to win new clients
- Lot of time being spent on non-billable work
- Difficulty in increasing the profitability of practice
Outsourcing your bookkeeping is an easy and instant solution for all these problems. When you start to outsource your bookkeeping tasks all these problems are immediately sorted out. When you outsource your bookkeeping to us, you can spend all your time and efforts on growing your accounting practice.
Statistics show that outsourcing could save your practice costs by as much as 55%. It also gives you a chance for you to focus on winning new clients. Therefore, many successful accounting firms outsource their bookkeeping.
Just get in touch with us, and we will be happy to discuss options to outsource bookkeeping for your accounting firm.